We are seeking dynamic and talented C# Application Developer to join a Gen to Cobol project The Gen to Cobol project is transitioning a departments legacy systems built in Gen and Telon to a common Cobol codebase. The C# Application Developer will be responsible for redeveloping and rebuilding the existing GEN UIs.
- Working in a small team dedicated to the conversion of the departments legacy systems away from Gen and Telon.
- Dealing in large, complex IT systems or applications and delivering business and agency outcomes in a complex stakeholder environment.
- Coordinating or delivering application and system integration initiatives in complex IT environments.
- Ensuring business continuity of legacy programs after the rebuild and conversion.
As a C# Application Developer you will:
- Have skills and experience in .Net, C#, WinForm and TFS.
- Basic skills in SOAP protocol and SOAP UI toolsets.
- Experience with GEN GUI development, or the ability to read and understand Gen code with a view to translating to a C# equivalent.
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders establishing, maintaining effective, influential networks and represent the department in various forums to convey technical or business information.
- Maintain knowledge and develop own skills to ensure continuous improvement and professional development.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.