Application Architecture & Design (AAD) is a branch within Enterprise Capabilities. Our key focus is to understand new change initiatives, reduce complexities and develop practical IT solutions. We partner with EST delivery teams to improve EST's overall responsiveness and support the delivery of priority projects and programs outcomes.
The immediate team consists of a program manager, project manager, technical staff, testers and release managers. AAD support up to 50 internal applications that are managed via a TFS board with daily stand ups (dial in and staff are remotely located).
Our Ideal Job Seeker
- Strong Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications.
- Strong experience working as a full stack developer.
- Expert level experience of .NET Framework, MVC, ASP.net 4.5, Web API and SQL Server 2012 including SSIS and SSRS.
- Work as a senior .NET developer to develop backend web services with TFS knowledge.
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with department standards and guidelines.
- Maintain effective performance levels, own expertise and build the skills of staff through knowledge transfer.
- Understand and operate within agreed quality standards and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices.
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance.
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities.
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures.
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications.
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements.
- Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.