About The Team
Our client requires a team to provide production support and deliver new projects/initiatives. A critical mass of Siebel expertise is required to deliver ongoing program of work this includes Production Operational support, resolving incidents and problems, supporting the Business Solutions design, build phase for new initiatives including MBR and Identity and Access Management and ongoing Production Maintenance projects.
Skills and experience required:
- * Extensive experience in Siebel Open UI configuration and eScripting to implement business requirements.
* Analysis, Design, Build and Testing of Siebel enhancements including patch and release upgrades of Siebel;
* Analysis, Design and development of Siebel workflows, interfaces, EAI, CRM and related components;
* Analysis, Design and development of Business Intelligence - Publisher reports;
* Analysis Design and development of Oracle Secure Enterprise Search functions;
* Assistance with unit testing, defect analysis and resolution and support of integration, system, function and performance testing; and
* Resolution of complex problems and constantly look to significantly improve processes and programs; and
* Provide mentoring and on the job training to other Siebel team members.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7722.