The role is for a Solution Architect who has extensive experience in Windows 10 SOE, Office upgrades and O365 that can provide technical leadership, lead governance and assurance processes.
Essential Skills and experience
- Lead the development of strategies within one or more domains of specialisation
- Manage the development and delivery of position papers to support new business initiatives, business cases, risk assessments, new patterns, reference architectures and standards for initiatives which are not in-pattern for the standard companies environment
- Lead research activities and provide expert advice on IT directions, strategy, candidate technologies, and the re-use of enterprise IT capabilities within a framework of the companies policies, priorities, objectives and strategy
- Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence across the enterprise architecture to support business needs
- Plan, coordinate and manage allocated resources, work area priorities and workflows
- Anticipate future challenges in the companies IT requirements and position the organisation to meet these challenges and remain up to date with IT industry and market trends, incorporating them into the companies enterprise architecture
- Develop and implement architecture capability roadmaps and impact assessments to support business outcomes
- Has expertise in defining enterprise architecture policies, standards, principles, reference architectures and procedures for development
- Translate complex business strategies, goals and issues into tactical and strategic initiatives across multiple areas of specialisation
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to communicate the enterprise architecture and provide advice and guidance on the effectiveness
of the organisation's business processes
- Apply detailed knowledge of the enterprise architecture and advise or grant exemptions as delegated
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship and Current Baseline Security Clearance to be considered for this position.