Skills and Experience:
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills with an emphasis on a business approach to problem solving.
- Extensive experience working in complex and dynamic business and technical environments and in the integration of systems and applications.
- Understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experience in delivering solutions across multiple hosting environments
- Experience in integrating as-a-service with complex on-premise environments
- Consult with vendors and technical specialists to support the design, development and handover to operations of ICT infrastructure, business applications and solutions;
- Use business requirements to carry out high level analysis and design of all components required to provide an ICT solution
- Experience in Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, NoSql databases, massively parallel computation platforms, processing of large amounts of unstructured information, business intelligence and reporting systems, and analytical techniques will be highly regarded
- Previous background in working with or within risk intelligence organisations would be desirable
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship and Current Baseline Clearance to be considered for this position.
Role is based in Canberra or Adelaide
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Richa Agarwal on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference MO63569 for more information.