We are now seeking IT Test Analyst for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Initial contract until June 2021 with 12 months extension
- Develop strategies and test plans to meet application testing requirements and coordinate the delivery of a test project phase in coordination with business and other teams.
- Identify and report on technical issues or risks and collaborate on their resolution,
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders establishing, maintaining effective, influential networks and represent the client in various forums to convey technical or business information
- Plan and design strategies to effectively and accurately test the technical aspects of integration services components, products and releases Construct and document processes and procedures for the undertaking of testing activities
- Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and expertise in mobile test automation.
- Experience with Appium and Xamarin (preferable).
- Ability to maintain test framework, including optimisation of the same.
- Experience with CI/CD (preferable)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.