We are looking for IT Business Analysts for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2X12 months extensions.
We are seeking experienced Business Analysts or Senior Business Analysts who have worked on information Cyber Security programs that required the interpretation of security operations and the changing of processes and technology to meet new capabilities.
This role will require working closely with both the Program Manager and the IT Project Managers and will engage with a number of key project stakeholders and understanding of integration architecture technologies.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping
- Demonstrated experience facilitation workshops
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines, and operation procedures
- Experience delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects
- 5+ year experience in a Business Analyst role working in the IT and/or Cyber Security industry.
- Experience preferred working on IT and/or Cyber Security Programs
- Experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Strong business stakeholder experience, particularly with cyber security, risk and compliance.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.