We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with a cloud services team within a Federal Government Department to support the development of a forward roadmap for cloud service delivery. This roadmap will incorporate the work currently underway and planned, as well as new initiatives which align with the cloud strategy. It is expected that the Business Analyst will develop and present material which will provide a strategic view for this critical service area to support management decision making and short to medium term business planning.
Skills & Experience
- Has extensive experience working in environments leveraging Cloud services in large organisations
- Will be able to methodically investigate, analyse, review and document all of the business processes, functions and operating models
- Works successfully with clients and stakeholders to clearly understand their business and processes
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of Business Analysis and process analysis
- Has a proven ability to report and present to a range of audiences including executive
- Can work in a complex and multi-vendor environment
- Have a demonstrated background in gap analysis and process improvement
- Facilitates processes to identify and design potential future-focused solutions and drive continuous improvement opportunities aligned to client and stakeholder needs
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.