We have been engaged by a major client in the Government space who is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join a team responsible for a large 5-year initiative.
You will be working across a diverse range of projects at any one time, preparing deliverables based on project scope. The Technology & Digital Services Unit on behalf of a broad group of internal stakeholders is undertaking the projects within the IT Projects Portfolio team.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst,
- Have hands on experience with Change management, creating and delivering training materials.
- Having worked with Enterprise Application Implementation space in the most recent projects.
- Understanding of Technical and well as Functional requirement gathering.
- Strong knowledge of integration technologies (Middleware)
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of Visio and SharePoint.
- Prepare high quality business and technical documentation
- Establish effective relationships in order to facilitate fast decision making to meet deliverables and schedules * Work on projects which delivered best of breed solutions.
- Great attention to details to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures * High level interpersonal and team management skills, establishing good working relationships with fellow IT colleagues, the business and other stakeholders.
- Authoring reports, documents and submissions for Executive level signoff.
- Gathering and documenting requirements, process mapping, assisting in the preparation of business cases and market investigation documents such as EOI's & RFP's, developing testing business change management documentation and facilitating those processes.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to me - Daniel Dell'Armi| Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org or Kirti Sikarwar| Kirti.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"