Clicks are currently seeking an IT Change Coordinator who will work on uplifting and modernising a Large Federal Government Departments platforms to continue to provide trusted and highly available digital services. As the Change and Release Management coordinator, you will provide support to the Change team and Change Managers, facilitating change risk analysis and communication across a multi-vendor environment.
- Assess and review IT outages and communicate their system impacts to stakeholders.
- Provide input to the planning, coordination and deployment of changes scheduled either daily, weekly or on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress.
- Ensure quality and technical assurance across change or release management processes.
- Prepare and manage release task schedules.
- Provide technical and professional advice and guidance on deployment processes, to senior management and other staff.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of business deployment and communication readiness plans.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in IT change and release management practices.
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes and their practical application in an enterprise environment.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Familiarity with operating in an agile delivery environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.