We are now seeking IT Change Manager for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Immediate start until June 2021 with 3 months extension
Australian citizens are eligible to apply for this role
You will be working alongside the Project Manager and will provide change management expertise to the implementation of the project. The project is currently in the design phase and expected to roll out by mid 2021. You will also assist with advice to executives leading internal organisational changes.
- Assessing the change, designing, and then implementing a change management plan that includes:
- Sponsor support/roadmap
- Communications plan
- Coaching plan
- Training plan
- Resistance management plan
- Working with the project manager to ensure that project implementation seamlessly integrates people-side development of skills, attributes, and knowledge, maximises staff engagement and ensures high rates of adoption.
- Tracking and reporting adoption according to an industry-accepted change management process (Prosci is the preferred method and the Prosci Change Scorecard is the preferred tracking system).
- Working with internal leaders undergoing small-scale organisational changes to assist them to develop embrace/adopt/ use methodologies and overcome resistance to change.
- Has experience in the implementation of Dynamics 365 as a client relationship management tool, preferably in a public sector environment.
- Is able to work with multiple internal stakeholders and navigate government structures and organisational systems with ease.
- Understands Agile project management methodology and is able to contribute to project planning.
- Is change management accredited and qualified in an internationally accredited change management process (Prosci is preferred).
- Understands public sector culture and adheres to our code of conduct.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.