We are now seeking IT Cloud Architect for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: 12 months with 2X12 months extension
Australian citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strong experience in research and development of infrastructure solutions
- High Level presentation skills with the ability to prepare, facilitate and lead workshops/meetings
- Lead research activities and provided expert advice on IT directions, strategy, candidate technologies, and the re-use of enterprise IT capabilities within a framework of client's policies, priorities, objectives and strategy.
- Create and/or provide advice and guidance on high level technical designs for use when building new services
- Develop blueprints, capability models, operating models and business focused roadmaps
- Work closely with domain architects in the development of domain roadmaps
- Think about systems sustainability, longevity and end to end operability when establishing patterns and design solutions.
- Experience in digital transformation
- Highly skilled in preparation and presentation of strategic presentations to steering committees and executive owners.
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting technical specifications, standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides.
- Strong understanding of cloud native characteristics and how architectures can deliver them
- Exposure to Agile / SCRUM environments
- Demonstrated knowledge of TOGAF or other architectural frameworks and or methodologies
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.