We are looking for Communications and Network Solution Architect for a Federal government client.
Duration: Till August 2020 with 2 x 6 month extension options
Role and Resposibilities:
- Leading a range of IT projects/streams in large government or enterprise environments with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers
- Large government procurements for networks, telecommunications, mobiles, unified communications and/or contact centre services; including the sourcing, evaluation, deployment and transition of services to business as usual
- Leading, planning and managing service provider activities and work streams to deliver project outputs
- Managing a range of stakeholders and subject matter experts to promote the project outcomes and ensure alignment to their needs
- ITSM process, standard operating procedure and user-guide development in support of transition activities.
- Change management and engagement in large government/enterprise environments to inform transition readiness activities
- Assessing change readiness and putting in place strategies to build business areas capacity so they are ready for transition activities to commence (e.g. knowledge management, training, process development and the like)
- Establishing stakeholder advisory groups to gather business requirements, assess success criteria, advise on transition work streams from a people and process perspective; and ensure consistent communications and leveraging the 'what's in it for me'.
- Development of the overall communications strategy and plan to ensure stakeholder alignment and readiness.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.