Start before year end
One of Australia's premium businesses based in Sydney is looking for Director for IT.
This exciting and challenging role will see you managing the development of the organisation's IT strategy and function including the day to day delivery of technology services.
Your role will also be at the centre of managing the delivery of programs that will reflect best practice and achieve optimal outcomes for the organisation's strategic, operational and business requirements.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have
- Proven management capability and demonstrated experience in managing and delivering complex IT projects, programs and change initiatives at an executive level
- Extensive experience in delivering best practice IT strategies with a record of success in delivering customer focused IT solutions
- Thorough knowledge of current developments in IT management and their application in a commercial environment
- Considerable experience in providing insights and solutions based industry experience, identify emerging trends and recommend best practice ways of working
- Ability to work within a business that is diverse, complex and constantly evolving
- Demonstrated experience in how partnering with key stakeholders is critical in driving sustainable change
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders many of whom have diverging levels of technological knowledge in manner which is concise, meaningful and inclusive
For more information, please contact Ellen on 8031 6259 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.