We are looking for EAI Technology Specialist for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extensions
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyse, design, build, test and support deployments of new solutions, enhancements and fixes to IIB10 Broker based solutions, as well as associated infrastructure when required.
- Provide advice on various aspects of the IIB10 Broker, Message Queues V8.0 & V89.1 and Flows such as administration, problem/performance analysis and resolution.
- Provide production system support, and user support in line with the Service Level Agreement
- Maintain a very good knowledge of the EST development life cycle methodology, standards and patterns in delivering solutions
- Provide specialist support to management, team members, and end users in the area of the EAI product set and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in WMB v7.0/IIB V 10.0 and WMQ version 8 and 9
- Extensive knowledge and experience in IBM MQ, WMB and IIB tools:
o Tivoli Omegamon, Tivoli Editor, RFHUtility, FTP, Qload, SaveQmgr, IIB Tool kit, WMB Toolkit, ODBC SQL (connection SQL database)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in MQSC and MQSI commands
- Knowledge and experience in application developer in WMB and IIB
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.