Clicks are currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Support Officer who will work on the configuration and support of network and desktop operating systems, application delivery, and communications within a Federal Government Department's IT network environment. The role is responsible for maintenance of nominated systems including documentation and formulation of associated administrative and system recovery processes.
- Under general direction and in close cooperation with other IT team members, provide technical support to the departments systems in order to achieve maximum availability for users while also ensuring data integrity and network security.
- Monitor specified network infrastructure, monitoring and reporting systems and assist with technical matters including maintenance and enhancement of the network environment. Implement and maintain administrative and disaster recovery procedures and documentation for the nominated systems. Share knowledge with other team members.
- System support across the range of corporate infrastructure systems including Email, Network, File, Print and application delivery services, Windows Desktop SOE.
- Provide level 1 / 2 Helpdesk support including more complex issues and provide timely resolution and feedback to customers.
- Act as the conduit between Infrastructure and the Service Desk team, to streamline and resolve any issues at Helpdesk level.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to applyapractical knowledge and understanding of corporate ITnetwork environments including Windows Active Directory, Server and Desktop Operating systems, Microsoft Exchange email, networking protocols and addressing structures, communications and network security.
- Proven abilityto research and implement IT systemsundergeneral direction, including formulation of processes for ongoing management and disaster recovery, and documentation of those processes.
- Sound diagnostic, analytical skills and troubleshooting methodology, and proven ability to apply them to routine and more complex timely problem resolution and follow through to completion.
- A record of achievement in written and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to relate technical issues to clients and provide timely feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a small work team in the delivery of IT services and work productively and harmoniously in a team environment, both on individual projects and in collaboration with others.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.