A fantastic Australian organisation are looking for an IT Infrastructure Team Leader to join them on a 12 month contract based in Katoomba, Blue Mountains.
This is a technical role, managing a team of 5 service desk and ICT technology officers, whilst also holding contract management responsibilities.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Windows 2012 and above installations and upgrades in a Microsoft virtualised environment
- Exchange Server 2016 support and administration
- Team lead experience
- Knowledge and experience of Cisco networking, switching, routing, wireless and UCCX telephony
- Experience with Intel Server technologies and storage systems, ideally in Nutanix, HPE Nimble Storage systems and Veeam technologies
- Understanding and experience of procurement processes, such as technical specifications, RFQs etc and establishing service agreements with vendors and service providers
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract, so please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your CV, or call Aimee on 02 9200 4449 for more information.