As the IT Manager you will work for a small organsation that views technology as an essential tool. The ICT team ensures that technology is reliable, accessible, user-friendly and continuously available. As the IT Manager you will managing a small team of three infrastructure support and drive the delivery of ICT services and programs that achieves optimal outcomes for the operational and business requirements.
- Respond to the changing ICT sector by providing advice infrastructure improvement.
- Manage ICT staff by communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Investigate and implement hardware, software, security measures and ICT infrastructure
- Devise, document and maintain ICT policies and procedures
- Manage and optimise administrative systems.
- Implement and manage infrastructure and systems within approved budget and resource allocations.
- Lead an environment in which high quality services are delivered to all
- Previous experience as an IT Manager or IT Team Lead in a small to medium sized company
- 5+ years in a similar role, managing a small team of infrastructure specialists
- Strong technical ability across Windows Infrastructure, Networks and Hardware services, you may be required to be hands on at times
- Proven experience in managing projects while keeping to budget and timelines.
- High analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for improving complex work processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to gain commitment and buy in from stakeholders with negotiation and convincing.
- Ability to work in a hybrid role conveying both IT and operational knowledge
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.