We are looking for IT Midrange Application Developer (.Net) for a Federal government client in Canberra
Duration: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Minimum Baseline clearance required.
- Work as a senior .NET developer to develop backend web services.
- Develop and integrate solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using ASP.NET, ,C#, WPF, WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID and TFS
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications.
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
- Deliver maintenance and enhancements or provide knowledge to systems
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Docker or any type of containerisation desirable.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.