We are seeking multiple IT Midrange Application Developers (.NET) for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Immediate start until September 2021 with 2 X 12 month extensions.
Citizenship requirements: Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain Baseline clearance
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work as a senior .NET developer to develop backend web services to enable client's Identity, Authentication and Authorisation project.
- Develop and integrate solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using ASP.NET, ,C#, WPF, WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID and TFS
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with client's standards and guidelines
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
- Deliver maintenance and enhancements or provide knowledge to systems.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.