We are now seeking IT Operations Manager for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Our client is looking for an IT Operations Lead to establish the Digital Services Gateway (DSG) Operation and Support Team for new API gateway capability. The chosen individual will work with client's business and technology partners, be involved with multiple program and project teams to initialise API delivery and service management capability to ensure successful outcomes.
- The initial set up and management of client's API Gateway and related cloud-based infrastructure
- To take accountability and ownership of the DSG system including;
o Ongoing management and maintenance of the DSG systems and infrastructure
o Development of guiding platform strategies and roadmaps
o addressing operational architecture and systemic risks and issues of the system
o driving the priorities of the DSG operations team.
- Provide Trusted Relationships & Technical, Commercial and Operational Advice in an approachable manner for the DSG Platform to the client's IT stakeholders and external consumers of API products.
- Experience in managing an IT operations team
- Proven experience working with API gateway.
- Capability to define and implement an operational model for API delivery and management
- Ability to apply API best practices, industry trends and innovations
- Detailed understanding of cloud architecture and infrastructure
- Strong leadership and team management skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.