1 X Procurement Vendor Tender Management | 1 X Procurement Contract Negotiation | Contract Roles
Currently working on 2 roles. Looking for a Procurement Vendor to foresee Tender Management and another to Manage Tenders. As an IT Procurement Officer you are responsible for exercising exemplary engagement and communication skills to collaboratively develop procurement's value proposition across the business. Working closely with vendors, suppliers and key stakeholders to transform procurement practices to achieve best practice.
As IT Procurement Officer you will have experience in supply market analytics, risk management, contract negotiation, policy implementation, joint process improvement and demand management. As well as proven skills in building rapport and developing positive and productive working relationships, both internally and externally.
To be successful you require extensive relevant experience in contract negotiation or tender management. Prior experience in procurement strategy development within Government organisations, and demonstrated procurement and contract negotiation experience will be highly regarded.
Duties and skills required:
- Strategise and develop long-term best practice procurement strategies in contract negotiation or tender management
- Assess current procurement buying processes in collaboration with senior management and recommend service improvements
- Ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations to senior management.
- You will be responsible for locating, negotiating and maintaining the best sources of supply for all services and products the business requires in conjunction with the subject matter experts within the University.
- Ongoing analysis of supply markets, assessment of quality of vendors and value of money or savings
- Vendor and supplier bidding, negotiating and relationship management
- Document control for purchase contracts including review for completeness, revision control, categorisation, process development and search capability.
- Extensive contract negotiation skills and tender management
- Ability to work independently and prioritise to meet conflicting deadlines.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders with strong engagement, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are keen to apply, please use the Apply Now tab. If you have further queries after completing your application please do not hesitate to call Rowena on 0430 355 131 with Reference #RS63243.