We are now seeking multiple IT Program Support Officers for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Initial 12 months contract with 2 X12 months extension
Australian citizens with Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one are eligible to apply
As a Program Support Officer you will provide vital assistance to the Program Manager. As one of the Program Manager's key staff, the role will play an important part in program planning, risk and issue management and analysing information on the progress of the projects and the program.
- You will need to have a detailed background in project reporting and this will form a large part of the role. It's not just about creating a spreadsheet or producing a RAG report. The Program Support Officer will be expected to interact with stakeholders to validate and understand the data received, in order to create clear and meaningful information that can be acted on.
- A Program Support Officer is responsible for assisting in monitoring and tracking the program/project deliverables and outcomes including preparation of highlight and checkpoint reports in relation to budget, schedule and resources.
- Highly demonstrated knowledge in analytical, organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong reporting skills
- Program information control, including maintaining the 'source of truth' for data and acting as a central point for status updates, figures, actions or issues for the Program.
- Co-ordination of issues, risks, change control
- Ensure all work is performed using best practice. Follow all outlined methods, standards and procedures to ensure the support provided is in line with what is required.
- Work under direction from the Program Manager and other staff in the leadership cohort, while exercising a high degree of independence in terms of delivering on work items and undertaking all work in a proactive manner.
- Undertake ad tasks as required, such as (but not limited to) arranging meetings, setting agendas, following up action items, scheduling team events and organising travel.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.