Clicks IT is working with one of Sydney's major Government Departments. Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator/ Project Office Support to work on a 12 Month Contract. They are based in Sydney CBD and you will be assisting a number of Project and Program Managers delivering a range of IT projects.
You will be required to
- Manage and track time sheets for our clients resources and monitor purchase orders and track invoices
- Facilitate the on boarding and introduction of the new Project resources. Maintain team leave, training calender, hardware and software requirements.
- Prepare weekly and fortnightly reports that will be circulated across appropriate team members and key stakeholders
- Take minutes when attending team and group meetings
- Monitor current processes and implement suitable improvements to existing processes
- Experience working on multiple projects at the same time
- Previous experience working for large Enterprise environments
- Strong MS Project and MS Office Suite/ Sharepoint experience
- Excellent writing and publishing procedural documentation for project management and governance
- PRINCE2/ PMBOK foundation or CAPM certification is desirable
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Michael Abelardo at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 9200 4451, quoting reference MA63228.