We are currently seeking experienced Project Managers preferably with Information Cyber Security experience to deliver multiple projects within a Large Federal Government Department's Information and Cyber Security branch. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising, leading and controlling work relating to the operation of complex projects. This includes the delivery of priority work items, monitoring and measuring the progress of key project activities, and developing strategies and work plans.
Skills & Experience
- Has experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Develops and manages positive relationships with stakeholders, negotiating and influencing on complex issues to achieve desired outcomes
- Understand and operate within the Departments project management methodology, provide expert advice on project intent, deliverables, progress and outcomes
- Evaluate project outcomes, the broader impacts and implications of IT-project activities and escalate issues outside of delegation
- Experience in government procurement, statement of requirements, market approach, conducting evaluations, contract management
- Proactively manage risks, issues and mitigation, remediation of these for multiple projects
- Scheduling, milestone management and ensure quality deliverables and outcomes are achieved
- Communicate effectively across a range of media types, using various styles to suit different audiences both technical and non-technical and at various levels
- Develop and defines both business and functional requirements, technical solutions and ICT proposals
- Knowledge and experience in applying financial management includes: budgeting, forecasting, accruals and actuals, invoicing, monthly reporting
- Baseline security clearance preferred
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.