We are now seeking Project Managers for our large Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Initial contract till March 2022 with 2 X12 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
The IT Project Manager will be accountable for delivering IT projects to a high level of quality, ensure end-to-end outcomes are delivered within tight timelines. The Project Manager will develop and implement IT projects or programs in a complex environment.
- Project planning
- Leading Agile Project ceremonies
- Managing and maintaining the project's schedule, including keeping Team Foundation Server up to date,
- Establishing Project and Governance documentation,
- establish and maintain strong strategic relationships with key stakeholders to progress negotiate and/or achieve business outcomes.
- Experience delivering large-scale and complex IT projects or programs using Agile SAFe in Government
- Excellent communicator who exercises professional judgement to influence and negotiate outcomes
- Constructs plans with clear, realistic and measurable outcomes, budgets and timeframes
- Actively manages risk, analysing alternative courses of action and driving risk mitigation strategies across projects or corporate programs, and
- Extensive stakeholder management skills with the ability to leverage relationships to achieve outcomes and resolve complex issues.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.