Seeking an IT Project Manager, this position requires a full array of Project Management skills along with an ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders, including negotiation and conflict resolution through both oral and written media.
Our client is an industry specialist in the field of Energy distribution. They have a superb culture and a down to earth family-feel environment. The work is interesting, staff feel valued, learning and development is promoted and career opportunities exist within
Key complementary skills required include process re-engineering, change management and the strategic application of ICT in the management of projects and programs of work that support the organisations direction, objectives and critical success factors.
The primary objectives of this position are to:
- Manage delivery of agreed line of business projects in accordance with the Corporate Project Management Framework and the Technology Division Project Delivery Lifecycle.
- Manage the Technology Division and/or IT projects according to Technology project management best practices.
- Assist with the integration and execution of the Technology Divisions project management capabilities in a commercial and customer oriented manner.
- Manage delivery of agreed core system upgrades in parallel with Initiative Brief generated projects.
- Manage delivery of smaller scale change activities, such as agreed work order and problem statement solutions, to maximise the available capacity of the organisations IT Team and the capability of the integrated suite of utility systems in works management, geospatial asset management, customer billing and works planning business lines.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in ICT (systems integration, consulting, development, shared services, business analysis, project management, infrastructure management)
- Experience managing and leading technical staff, contractors and multi-disciplinary teams to achieve a given objective
- Knowledge and experience in administration, supervision, delegation and process re-engineering
- Experience with client liaison in a customer facing role
- Experience with a project management methodology
- Prince2, PMBOK and/or PMI certification desirable
- ITIL experience or certification desirable
- Experience with MS Project Server and SharePoint.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.