Clicks are seeking an IT Project Manager who will be focusing on improving the departments IT Systems Program and operateing under the Sourcing and Infrastructure Projects Branch. The Program will deliver a range of projects focused on Office 365 and Windows 10. The team is primarily located in Canberra and has a small presence in Melbourne.
- Plan, organise, and co-ordinate the projects that fall under the Program. Ensure a high-level of accuracy, consistency and integration across business in terms of advice provided or functions managed.
- Be accountable for planning, organising and managing allocated resources, setting work area priorities, managing complex projects and workflows, developing strategies and evaluating project and business outcomes.
- Provide authoritative and expert advice and deliver results with a significant degree of independence within a framework of the departments policies, priorities, objectives and strategy.
- Be accountable to share own project management expertise with others, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes.
- Develop and/or modify strategies and policies that extend to complex issues, which may not have established precedents or guidelines, and devise solutions that ensure achievement of the departments outcomes and objectives.
- Plan, coordinate and undertake high-level research and analysis with regard to IT technical and non-technical matters for the purpose of maintaining and increasing compliance levels and improving internal productivity.
- Represent the department at external forums and liaise on behalf of the department on significant, complex or technical issues with external practitioners, industry representatives and government agencies.
- Build effective teams and provide the key link between senior executives and general employees, provide performance feedback and address under performance Initiate, manage, plan and/or direct major high profile, complex or research IT projects. Set the overall direction, and frequently solve new and complex problems, particularly with reference to stakeholder negotiations and issue resolution.
- Instil an over-arching end-to-end project management process of key technical aspects and consider business and stakeholder requirements while maintaining the alignment for the various projects including scheduling and delivery focus. In so doing adhere to governance and assurance methods that will underpin the program to ensure resilience and deliver value for money.
Please Note: Australian citizenship is required for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference RA63458.