Cloud Services is delivering multiple component projects as part of a larger program of work. Key outcomes include migration of applications to department connected cloud service providers utilising IaaS and PaaS services, improved application delivery lifecycle services, agile development and DevOps alignment.
The IT Project Manager role will bring specialist skills in support of project teams within the Branch to manage all project compliance commitments for the Branch and the larger programs. Knowledge of Cloud services in a large Enterprise will certainly compliment a strong IT background and Project Management skillset. The role will benefit from building productive working relationships within and between program and project stakeholders and working under pressure to meet deadlines.
The successful candidate (Duty Statement):
- Manage and lead an IT project team in the completion of projects, which may fit within broader department business-led projects; ensure delivery of activities within timeframes and quality requirements.
- Translate the departments IT strategy and explain to others how own project fits within other business projects.
- Be accountable for managing allocated resources, working with external providers, setting work area priorities, managing workflows, developing strategies and evaluating business outcomes.
- Build and sustain mutually beneficial relationships, consult and share information with own team, build the skills of staff through knowledge transfer and maximise team strengths to achieve project and business outcomes.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues in order to provide or obtain information and negotiate relevant outcomes.
Successful candidate would have (Core Skillset):
- Three or more years project management experience in I.T.
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred. PMP certifications desirable.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.