This clean energy company is a generator and retailer of renewable electricity that supplies Australian businesses with supplies of reliable clean energy
As the IT Project Manager you will be working in a small team delivering a range of IT systems projects for the business. These projects will include the development and implementation of Billing and CRM platforms, as well as delivering the 5MS project. You will be hands on in engaging with stakeholders and vendors, whilst managing the delivery of these IT projects.
- You will be a hands on IT Project Manager with around 10 years' experience in project management
- You must demonstrate your experience in the Energy Sector, with solid knowledge of the Energy Markets like retail pricing
- Must have previous experience developing and implementing Billing systems
- Experience in delivering CRM platforms
- Proven experience in planning and managing complex technology projects from project initiation through to delivery.
- Capability to effectively manage vendor engagements and contracts
- Highly developed personal communication and consultation skills
- Ability to engage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Nice to have experience within Agile environments
- Deliver major IT projects of work to the business exceeding stakeholder expectations
- Plan, lead and manage the work
- Define the project delivery plan, schedule, tasks and resource requirements
- Deliver the technical solutions to the business
- Guide project partners on the alignment of projects against technical strategy
- Measure, track and report on the effectiveness of each solution
- Develop strong relationships to manage and successfully deliver complex, cross discipline projects.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.