One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies.
As the IT Project Manager, you will play an integral part to the day to day project work for two high visibility projects entering the delivery phase of the lifecycles. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Effective delivery of projects.
- Set clear alignment of projects with business benefits realisation.
- Set clear alignment of projects with strategic objectives.
- Drive and deliver effective collaboration and alignment between all involved parties (on-shore and off-shore).
- Ensure Project teams adhere to project framework to effectively run and track all tasks.
- Provide proactive resolution of issues and risks.
- Mitigate impacts caused by unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Manage project finances in collaboration with the customer.
- Manage and maximise stakeholder relationship.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5 years+ Project Management experience and proven track record in managing and delivering software projects of work, including:
- Ability to identify and provide support or advice required for the planning, coordination and execution of work
- Provide information on reporting through agreed reporting lines on progress.
- Ability to recognise and resolve escalation of issues.
- Drive Project and Engagement team in to controlling project costs, resources, scope and change request processes ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Deep understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PMBOK, Prince, PMP) with relevant business and/or IT qualifications
- Experience in managing off-shore teams (i.e. India, China, Philippines) and proven track record in hands-on operational management of off-shore teams.
How to Apply:
Please click the link or call Mike Clark on 0429 181 233 or more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.
IT Project Manager - Contract - North Sydney