We are now seeking IT Project Managers for our large Federal Govenment client here in Canberra
Duration: 12 months with 2 X12 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum NV1 security clearance are eligible to apply
Our client is seeking experienced Project Managers preferably with information cyber security experience to deliver multiple projects.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising, leading and controlling work relating to the operation of complex projects. This includes the delivery of priority work items, monitoring and measuring the progress of key project activities, and developing strategies and work plans. You will utilise project and program management frameworks to ensure that projects are delivered within given timeframes and quality requirements.
- Experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Evaluate project outcomes, the broader impacts and implications of IT-project activities and escalate issues outside of delegation
- Experience in government procurement, statement of requirements, market approach, conducting evaluations, contract management
- Proactively manage risks, issues and mitigation, remediation of these for multiple projects
- Scheduling, milestone management and ensure quality deliverables and outcomes are achieved
- Knowledge and experience in applying financial management includes: budgeting, forecasting, accruals and actuals, invoicing, monthly reporting
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.