- The primary responsibility of the IT Project Manager will be to provide project management services to deliver the requirements involved with IT application implementation including the management of organisation-wide business change and process re-engineering
- Primary focus of this role is the delivery of Procurement Transformation project
- 10 years' experience as an IT Project Manager with strong change management skills
- Proven experience in managing IT application projects and organisational change
- Proven experience in managing a major transformation project.
- Project management certification
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven effective project financial, risk management and issue resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and commitment to ethical practice, equity and diversity
- Experience in delivery of Procurement technology projects incorporating P2P, E-Sourcing, Supplier Performance Management and Contract Lifecycle Management technologies
- Experience in managing System Integrators
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodology
- Experience in delivering Legal/contract Document repositories
- Experience in delivering Corporate Dashboarding solutions
Qualifications, training and skills
- Essential: Prince 2 certification
- Desired: SCRUM Master Certification
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ashwin on 0450173053 or also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.