To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for engaging as part of the Regional Workforce Team to deliver high quality new resources to fulfil opportunities within the Region assigned to.
There is NO SALES within this role - pure delivery role.
- Assist with end to end recruitment to ensure demand is met
- Source high quality talent using all available techniques including but not limited to, PS FO, Linkedin, Job Boards, Networks and Referrals
- Manage and maintain PeopleSoft data at all times
- Schedule and participate in candidate interviews
- Provide timely feedback to referrers and candidates
- Manage resource requests in a consistent, efficient manner
- Maintain the linkage between the recruitment and HR processes to ensure all candidates have a smooth introduction to their employment with Modis
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Business or equivalent
- IT Recruitment experience
- Strong time management experience
- Ability to multitask with a sense of urgency
- Ability to communicate with influence
- Extensive IT industry knowledge
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"