Are you looking for a new role in a vibrant environment? We have contract/fulltime opportunities for the right people. If you have skills in either of the below areas and are looking for that next challenge please register your interest.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- A demonstrated background with direct or agency recruitment
- Good understanding of IT terminologies
- Good interviewing skills
- Experience in resourcing for IT roles
- Good exposure in creating ads, conducting reference checks and formatting resume
- Able to work with limited supervision while contributing to the success of the team
- Process oriented, team player and high attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to work in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong business analysis skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"