Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and strategies to take their career and the company to the next level.
You will play a significant role in sales in the APAC region working closely with experienced sales and marketing colleagues.
Your main focus will be assisting with the execution of marketing plans with a primary focus on running campaigns, identifying business deals by contacting potential customers and exploring opportunities, lead management, monitoring and reporting on all marketing programs, both online and offline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Outreach to people via phone and e-mail.
- Effectively introduce and represent the data product.
- Accurately process leads, profiles, and appointments.
- Provide support to the sales team.
- Schedule and make follow up calls.
- Report issues or concerns to the team leader.
- Perform research.
- Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Inside sales or Business Development experience ideally with (not must have) a software product/solution
- Superior verbal and written communications skills in English
- Good conversation and people skills via telephone or e-mail, with a sales spin.
- A good foundation to understand and learn IT technologies and enterprise information infrastructure.
- Ability to quickly understand and carry out oral and written directions. Ability to be tactful and a good listener. Respect for discretion and confidentiality.
- Experience working with CRM systems, as well as good computer skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and to problem-solve on the fly.
- Have a strong desire to problem-solve.
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable and growing business.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.