- Exciting hands on role with exposure to the latest technologies
- Work for a leading firm in Financial Services with a desirable day rate
- Take ownership of operations in a company with an inclusive culture
- Exposure to CPS 234
About the company
One of Australia's largest super funds servicing the public sector, education, health & community services as well as police & emergency services.
About the role
As a Security Analyst, you will run the day-to-day security operations, including the management of all escalated security incidents, vulnerability management and vendor risk assessments. This role requires previous experience with Data Loss Prevention.
You will also:
- Record, process, respond and take full ownership of all security incidents to ensure stability and security of the organisation's Infrastructure and data.
- Monitor, investigate and coordinate the mitigation of vulnerabilities across all FTC managed technology.
- Plan, build and implement all security controls and counter measures on all relevant platforms, networks and applications in order to reduce the risk of cybercrime
- Ensure that all security related policies meet legal and regulatory requirements
Skills & experience
- You will need to have 3-4 years' experience with a SIEM tool (Splunk Arcsight/ Qradar)
- Experienced in Data Loss Prevention tools particularly Forcepoint
- You will need to understand how to investigate threats and remediate incidents (including associated documentation)
- Familiar with the Azure environment
- Deep understanding of Palo Alto firewalls
- Risk based vulnerability management tools - Qualys / Rapid 7
- Identify high/low risk vulnerabilities to the business
- Experience in delivering an uplift to the posture of security across the board
- A technical edge and be able to work hands on
- At least 1 certification such as: CCNA, Comptia Security +
- Any other industry qualifications within a security or cybersecurity related technology ( SANS (GCFA, GCIH, GIAC) SSCP / CCFP / Computer Science Degree)
- Experience in conducting vendor risk assessments
- Track record in technical planning, deriving roadmaps and evaluating solutions/mitigations to manage threats and keep risk profile within risk appetite
- Experience working in an environment with an outsourced security event and log management solution
- Collaborative workplace
- Employer of Choice for gender equality
- Strong organisational values
- CBD Location
To apply please click apply or call Bailey Dingley on +61 3 86282126 for a confidential discussion.