We are currently seeking an IT Security Analyst who will work within a team in a Federal Government Department with a focus on improving and developing future platforms that provide the departments identity, authentication and authorisation services. The Departments portfolio has a suite of technologies like .NET/SQL, Java, cryptographic software (such as Certificate Authorities and bouncy castle) as well as new generation technologies like Angular and .Net Core.
The Role will sit in the Security team and provide quarterly Security Risk Assessments for the Digital Identity Services products to ensure maintenance of Security Authority to Operate as well as provide detailed security advice for new features and products.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience as a IT Security Analyst
- Tertiary education or qualifications in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Experience in reviewing and writing security documentation such as System Security Plans and Security Risk Assessments
- Practical experience in IRAP assessments
- Develop security documentation and implement strategies to configure, administer and maintain security in IT systems
- Provide technical leadership, direction and advice to stakeholders to resolve complex and sensitive technical issues and compliance processes
- Apply a breadth of expertise and exercise a high level of influence on areas of IT security
- Has been a qualified IRAP assessor at some point in the last five years
- Has a good understanding of enterprise level security practices
- Has broad knowledge and understanding of IT applications security, information architecture concepts and Australian Government ISM and PSPF
- Can identify and recommend security system improvements, including managing major change programmes and associated contracts
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.