We are now seeking IT Security Analysts for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: Till June 2021 with 3 X6 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance (NV1 preferred) are eligible to apply
Our client is seeking an IT Security Systems Analyst to join their Security Operations Team. You will be responsible for the tuning of thresholds to reduce false positives, improve the detection and prevention capabilities of End Point Threat Detection (EPTD), Sandbox and other Cyber Security toolsets. You will be responsible for improving the enterprise toolsets that enable the client's Cyber Security department to monitor, record and respond to malicious activity within the environment.
- Experience working on IT Systems in Enterprise environments.
- Experience in Information Security, System Security, and IT Security Analysis.
- Experience in IT Security Incident Response and strong knowledge of Security.
- Experience working in Security Operations or a Cyber Security Operations Centre
- Ability to analyse security alerts triggered from enterprise security systems and communicate technical information to relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to identify, analyse and respond to potential security issues based on logs and/or events.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Endpoint Threat Detection Solutions eg: VMware Carbon Black
- Fortimail, FortiSandbox
- Packet Capture solutions eg: FireEye NX, Netwitness
- Azure, Azure Sentinel, Azure Key Vault
- Amazon Web Services, AWS KMS
- Windows Servers
- Linux Servers
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.