About the role:
In this role you will deliver the expected outcomes of the program and its sub-projects in a Windows 10 /O365 upgrade environment.
Ideally you have extensive knowledge and experience in the security aspects of upgrading a large organisation to Windows 10 from Windows 7 as well as introducing Office 365 into the environment. We need someone that will provide the right balance of people and security considerations during the digital transformation to achieve the right outcomes.
Essential Skills and experience
- Plan, organise, lead and manage the activities of a team and individual team members to ensure closure and delivery on program and project objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to configure, administer and maintain security in IT systems and provide technical leadership and direction to others to resolve complex or significant technical issues
- Provide expert advice and assistance to stakeholders on IT security practices and outcomes of compliance processes
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues in order to provide or obtain information, negotiate relevant outcomes and meet business outcomes
- Regularly modify or adapt established IT security policy and procedures according to research and best practice
- Interpret complex legislation and IT security policies and audit IT systems to ensure adherence
- Apply a breadth of expertise and exercise a high-level of influence on areas of IT security
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship and to be considered for this position.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Richa Agarwal at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference MO62245.