Working as part of our IT Operations and Support team, the IT Service Desk Engineer is responsible for providing level 2 support services across desktop, network, infrastructure, application, telephony and cloud service portfolios. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, this critical role will focus on providing customer centric support services. By maintaining ownership of support requests and serving as the initial technical escalation point, you will ensure support requests have been classified, prioritised and resolved.
- Current National Police Record Check
- International Police Check (if required)
- Current Australian Driver's License
- Deploy new IT services and resolve support requests across network, infrastructure, applications, server and cloud technology stacks
- Complete daily administrative tasks to ensure that systems and services continue to operate without disruption.
- Undertake general system administration duties including management of Active Directory Services and related domain services
- Monitor and manage security threats
- Monitor and verify backup and replication jobs, contributing to disaster recovery and business continuity exercises.
- Manage remote access environments, ensuring staff are able to access IT services remotely Projects
- Provide technical leadership to level 1 support teams, whilst serving as the primary technical escalation point for operational support activities
- Bachelor Degree in an IT related discipline or relevant industry experience
- ITIL and relevant industry certifications will be viewed favourably Professional Experience
- 5 + years' experience working as part of a technical support team
- An in depth understanding across a broad range of technical areas including network, application, infrastructure, cloud, server, telephony and system administration disciplines
- Significant technical knowledge of across end user computing services, collaboration tools and telephony Demonstrated ability in preparing system documentation including network diagrams, technical requirements, training programs and standard operating procedures
- Sound client focused approach and experience in delivering support services to a diverse customer base
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Manish Sanduja at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4813 for further information, quoting reference MS63221.