Our client is currently seeking an IT Service Manager/IT Helpdesk Manager who is confident, full of energy, and self-motivated to join the business which prides itself as one of the leaders in their field. They are known for their supportive and energetic culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the technical team Australia wide and overseeing the 24/7 helpdesk support team.
- OS support and troubleshooting experience, preferably with Windows & Linux
- Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
- Virtualisation - Vmware
- Configuration and maintenance of Office365
- Firewall patching
- Backup management and maintenance
- Data Centre infrastructure deployments
- Management of ticketing work with 365 NOC
- Management of ServiceNow Ticketing System
- Preparation of Client Projects and Budgets
- Documentation of various projects
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience, preferably with an MSP organisation
- ITIL certification or foundation - change and incident management experience
- Australian Citizenship
- Current IT and Project Management experience
If you are interested, please apply or reach Jamie Khalighi on .
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Jamie Khalighi at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4451.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.