Provide effective first level support, including logging all incidents/requests, incident/request resolution, provisioning of equipment and services; escalating high priority incidents to ICT support staff and management.
Successful candidates must be able to participate in an 8 week training period (during business hours) and be available to then join the team's rotational 24 hour/7 days week roster, inclusive of public holidays.
- Achieving outcomes through high standards of customer service and patient care
- Respond to the demand of the service desk phone, self-service and e-mails queues
- Resolve as many technical incidents & requests as possible
- Create and update user and technical documentation as required
- Publish information on system outages, system changes and other developments on behalf of ICT
- Required to take part in a 24x7 shift roster
Skill set requirements
- Solid knowledge of MS Windows Operating system environment (Windows 7 & 8 & 10 and MS Office suite of applications (2013)
- Government experience highly regarded
- Solid experience delivering quality customer service via phone and e-mail
- Solid working knowledge of desktop computing concepts and support strategies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Recent experience taking inbound support calls
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to service excellence
- Well-developed analytic and problem solving skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Melissa Cooper at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4826.