We are looking for IT Solutions Architects for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 3 X6 months extensions.
Australian Citizens with Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
- Demonstrated experience as a Communications/Network Architect, with knowledge and experience of Cisco solutions and integration with market leading Contact Centre applications
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of Communication and network systems that are simple, modern, resilient, highly available and architected for digital and artificial intelligence future
- An understanding of telephony and communications best practices, industry trends and innovations
- Team player; Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to design contact centre program/project level solutions
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.