Our client is currently seeking a IT Support/Help desk Analyst who is confident, full of energy, and self-motivated to join the business which prides itself as one of the leaders in their field. They are known for their supportive and energetic culture.
- Providing first point of contact for all new and existing IT support issues
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues over the phone, through remote access technologies and in person.
- Accurate problem resolution with thorough and clear documentation
- Maintaining all case/issue history within our help-desk ticketing system
- Resolving hardware issues with desktops, printers, scanners, etc.
- Sourcing, installation and configuration of PC's and other IT equipment
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on Networks, Desktops, Laptops, and Servers
- Experience working with Azure Cloud based Active Directory
- A good understanding of Windows 10, Smartphones, and tablets (Windows / Apple iOS / Android), ERP, POS, and Telephony systems
- Experience with supporting Outlook 365
- Computer troubleshooting
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal and must be fluent in English with a great phone manner
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of LAN and WAN infrastructures
- Reliable and honest
- Display strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Prepared to visit stores and the warehouse to deal with IT issues
- Help desk background
- IT qualifications
- Passion for all things technical and providing excellent customer service
If you are interested and like to speak further about the role, please contact Jamie Khalighi either on 0438 298 961 or