Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a global organisation. Based in the utilities/mining industry, they have a strong and well recognised brand.
They are looking for an experienced IT Support/Help Desk officer with Level 1-2 experience to join their existing support team. The focus of the role will be to provide support to internal and external stakeholders whilst working from home initially.
- Hardware and software issue identification and resolution for dealers and customers.
- Utilisation of standard support processes and ticketing systems.
- Verbal and written communication with stakeholders regarding status, problem troubleshooting, etc.
- Responsible for resolving a high percentage of application issues, and prompt escalation to advanced support
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven experience providing Level 1-2 support within large organisations
- Experience working within the utilities/mining industry will be highly regarded
- Experience in providing incident management and root cause analysis for complex applications
- Experience in providing first call technical support for enterprise-level applications directly with customers
- Windows Server VM knowledge and experience
- Long term, ongoing contract - initial 6 months with extension
- Work from home role (with the office based in Brisbane CBD)
- Competitive daily rate - $276 per day
- Internationally recognised band
- Structured training and development program
Due to the client's requirements, only candidates in Brisbane/QLD will be considered.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.