Working in a fast paced and multi-disciplinary team, your commitment to exemplary customer service focus and ability to multitask will establish your success in this role.
- Full support for the CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) relating to stakeholder management
- Ensuring effective technical support for CRM through management of managed service provider
- First point of call for internal training and queries relating to CRM
- Support information security uplift project, including policy updates, reporting and audit remediation
- Oversight on the helpdesk support via managed service provider, ensuring tickets and projects are progressing successfully
- Support contract management managed services providers
General team duties as required, including but not limited to asset management and user support
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience and proven capability managing a MS Dynamics solution, with strength focused on stakeholder management
- Experience monitoring and direction managed service providers
- Solution focus and ability to work across multiple work streams and projects
- Extensive experience using and supporting the entire MS suite of products
- Exemplary customer service skills, and experience with face to face user support
If you are interested in this role please apply via the prompts below or call Rosie McAlister at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4829 quoting reference number 62021 for a confidential discussion.