One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed IT System Administrator. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Preferably University qualification in computer science or related IT degree
- Must have minimum of five years' experience working in similar roles within large complex IT departments
- Should have experience with MDM tools, Server Virtualisation, Microsoft Exchange and O365 administration
- Experience in externally hosted (cloud) platform providers (eg Oracle, Amazon, Azure)
- Understanding of file system management, backup and recovery tools
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong system administration skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"