- Manage and assist in the development of IT infrastructure and internal systems
- Perform basic network, domain, security, spam, email & backup administration.
- Deploys & support end-user technology, including workstations & laptops, mobile/tablets, imaging (MDT cloning), network resources, and core business software applications (Office 365).
- Support and manage technology resources & end-users including connectivity, security, network, remote access and system hardware issues.
- Coordinating in various projects including:
- Customer device deployments
- Assist with Level 1 & 2 support on MDM/UEM platforms for customers
- Platform support
- End user support
- Travel and work outside of business hours will be required from time to time
- Proven expertise in Windows operating systems & administration (Windows 7, 10; Server 2012, 2016)
- Proven expertise with MS Active Directory domains and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in the Microsoft stack including Office365, Intune, Exchange, Outlook email setup and administration.
Apply now to elevate your career in the right direction. For more information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on (03) 9963 4820 quoting reference: RD62038.