We are currently seeking a System Analyst who is experienced in complex voice and digital contact centre solutions and telephony platforms to work in a Federal Government Departments Interactive Voice Response (IVR) team. The Departments Contact Centre solution is based on a Cisco / Genesys platform and includes Nuance products for Virtual Assistant and Voice Biometrics and Verint products for Call Recording and Quality Assessment.
- Provide expert advice and analysis support for the Contact Centre applications including Genesys, Nuance and Verint products and process design and use technical expertise to contribute to the development of the Departments IT strategic direction.
- Identify problems and assess their significance in the development of mainframe & midrange applications, tools and process automation that support the achievement of business outcomes.
- Consult and share information with clients, technical staff, management and others.
- Share own expertise, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes.
- Recognise and seek to resolve issues impacting on database designs, application and database performance and make recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs and deliver on improvements.
- Lead the investigation of systems resource usage in various environments using performance testing and tuning methodologies, and apply audit and forecasting methodologies to the analysis to ensure minimal impact on business operations.
- Think about the future and consider the long term implications of application problems and take action within agreed time-frames and quality requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to analyse and understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve complex problems.
- Lead user research activities, including testing phases to support quality assurance measures for the solution design.
- Understand and operate within the Departments corporate project management and governance policies when undertaking project work in the identification and development of ideas to improve systems and/or processes.
- Manage a range of systems performance enhancements through the Departments change process and be responsible for meeting service level targets.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.